Late Honourable John Garba Net Worth And Biography (Updated 2023)
The late Honourable John D. Garba was a God fearing politician who served with the whole of his heart, he was a blessing to so many people in Taraba State, Nigeria. John Garba has achieved a lot while he was alive and a lot of people benefited. He is one of the best Local Government Chairmen in Nigeria…
Biography Of Late Honourable John Garba
John Garba fully known as John Danladi Garba was born to the family of Garba Baushe and Azurfa Kure Garba
- Date Of Birth – 3rd May, 1953
- Place Of Birth – Gwanda, Ndaforo/Gwanda Ward of Kurmi Local Government Area (Taraba State, Nigeria)
The promising dynamic late Honourable Dr. John Garba attended the following schools and institution.
- Ekas primary school, Baissa – From January 1961 – January 1967
- Government secondary school, Ganye – January 1968 – November 1972.
- Staff training center, Potiskum – February 1973 – April 1974
- A.T.C/A.B.U, Kano – From October 1974 – August 1977
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria – From October 1980 – July 1982
- University Of Jos – From July 1985 – September 1986
- University Of Jos – From December 1988 – September 1991
Educational Qualifications Of Late Honourable John Garba
- First School Leaving Certificate – December 1967
- West African School Certificate (WASC) – November 1972
- Certificate In Secretarial Studies – April 1974
- N.C.E (Comercial) – August 1977
- Bachelor Of Education (B.Ed) Business – July 1982
- Post Graduate Diploma In Management – September 1986
- Master In Business Administration (MBA) – September 1991
Work Experience Of Late Honourable John Garba
- First appointment as – Clerical Officer in Ministry Of Education, Maiduguri (North Eastern State, Nigeria)
- Stenographer (Confident Secretary) Maiduguri.
- NYSC (Teacher) – Nico Commercial School, Calabar
- Instructor SSG’s office, Numan (Gongola State)
- Lecturer Collage Of Education, Jalingo
Political Career Of Late Honourable John Garba
John Garba help three political positions that became a brake through for him and people in the community. This Political posts includes;
- Member Elect Taraba State House Of Assembly Under UNPC From 1997 – 1998
- Council Chairman Kurmi Local Government Under PDP From 1999 – 2002
- Council Chairman Kurmi Local Government Under PDP From 2003 – 2007
Achievements Of Late Honourable John Garba
He has achieved a lot of things which are said to be a good life time record. Some of his achievements includes the following;
- Recruitment of 300 people into the poverty alleviation program of the local government.
- He paid senior school certificate examination fees for all SS III students for 1999 – 2000.
- The first Chairman in Taraba State to introduce bursary scheme for the indigenes that are studying in high institution at home and abroad.
- He bought satellite dishes and accessories for 15 village heads on Kurmi Local Government to bring the world close to those in remote places.
- Renovation and building of new Town Halls in almost all the wards in Kurmi Local Government Area.
- Provision of free . medical services to the needy in Kurmi Local Government.
- Building of schools in Kurmi Local Government
John Garba has done a lot to empower the people of Kurmi Local Government.
Late Honourable John Garba Awards
Because of John Garba’s hard work and sincerity, he was awarded under the following categories;
- Best Local Government Chairman of the year 2000 by leadership foundation, ILE IFE in the year 2000.
- Honorary Doctorate Degree – Constructional law by All Saint University Of America – October 2000.
- Distinguished Achievement Award by the People’s Democratic Party National Grassroot Forum – May 2001.
Late Honourable John Garba Family
He was married to Rahila Ishaku with six children; Garba, Isaac, Rachel and Rahab (late), Stephen and the last born Miracle.
Late Honourable John Garba Appointment
John Garba was appointment by the late former of Taraba State, Danbaba Danfulani Suntai as the Board Chairman Of Taraba State Polytechnic.
Late Honourable John Garba Net Worth
The late John Garba had a lot of properties including an official guest house, a hotel and others but his Net is not publicly known.
John Garba fell sick during his time as the Board Chairman Of Taraba State Polytechnic and was down for almost 5 years till he died. He was buried in his house in Baissa, Kurmi Local Government Area.
Thanks you for staying with Naijafiles on this journey to unveiling the story of a legend in Taraba State, Nigeria. Feel free to drop a comment.